+ Decide on your start date and length of study with us.
Remember we are open all year round including all Chinese and Western holidays. You are welcome to contact us to discuss dates and start times.
+ Complete and return our application form.
Kindly complete the application form and email it back to us and pay special attention that all details are correct. The details from the application form are used in the official invitation letter we will send to you and that you need to apply for a Chinese visa. At this stage we also require a copy of your passport photo page along with your completed application form.
+ Confirmation of dates and deposit payment required.
Once in receipt of your application form, we will confirm your dates and that is then the time to make a deposit payment of USD 200 (Euro 200 or GBP 150). The deposit is required to secure your tuition, private accommodation and covers the airport or train station pick-up. Remember we are totally flexible with dates and even if you have paid a deposit and your dates change we will be able to acknowledge any changes.
+ Official invitation letter is emailed to you along with deposit receipt.
Once the deposit payment has been received at our end we will be able to issue you with the official invitation letter and deposit receipt. Now you have the invitation letter from The Harbin Mandarin School you will be able to apply for your Chinese visa.
- Special note regarding the USD 200 (Euro 200 or GBP 150) deposit: The deposit is transferrable, however it is not refundable if you completely cancel. The deposit amount of USD 200 (Euro 200 or GBP 150) will be deducted from your final month or week of tuition fees.
- Special notes regarding the Chinese visa: You need to apply for your Chinese visa at your local Chinese embassy. The local Chinese embassy will require our official invitation letter as evidence for your travel to China. Your local Chinese embassy are the ones who will decide what type and length of visa to issue you with. In our experience students have been granted both tourist visas and the X2 student visas to come and study with us. As mentioned, it is the local embassy who decides what type of visa to finally issue you with and it seems to relate to the length of time you will be spending in China, for example; it is highly unlikely for them to issue you with a X2 student visa if your trip is short. The Harbin Mandarin School does obviously not issue visas.
Paying for your tuition
+ Western Union
Name: Ma Chao (Last Name is Ma. First Name is Chao.)
City: Harbin, China
+ Bank Transfer
- Bank Name: Bank of China (Harbin Daowai branch)
- Bank Address: No. 19 Hong Jun Street, Nangang District
- Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ860
- CNAPS Code: 104261004201
- Account Name: Ma Chao (Please put the name in the Chinese order “Ma Chao”) (Last Name is Ma. First Name is Chao.)
- Account Number: 6013825300009099296
- Payees’ Telephone: +86 81767298
- Payees’ Address: No.31 Aijian Road, Dao Li District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, P.R. China
- Payees’ Zip Code: 150010
Students can pay directly in cash at our school if they wish.
Students must complete the application form correctly without any spelling errors and also attach a scanned copy of their passport photo page.
Please click here to download our application form.